[Capdist-auditions] Actors Needed for Community Project

DVRC of Saratoga County rapecrisisdvrc at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 10 14:35:30 EST 2012

Hello,
   I was given this email address from Home Made Theatre to look for actors for a project I am doing in Ballston Spa, NY.  I included my add below and if you need more information, please contact me through this email or the phone number below.  Thank you so much!

 - Community Allies of Ballston Spa is trying to recreate a trial to use as a teaching tool for high school youth and possibly other venues.  We are looking for actors/actresses that are young adults (18-24 years old) and adults to play out victims, defendents, judges, and lawyers for a mocktrial on dating violence/sexual assault.  If you are interested or would like to get more information, please contact Jackie Quarters at communityallies at yahoo.com or (518) 583-0280. -

Jackie Quarters
Rape Crisis Coordinator
Domestic Violence & Rape Crisis Services of Saratoga County
Office: 583-0280