[Capdist-auditions] GPAC/HIG - VAUDEVILLE & BURLESQUE: THROUGHOUT THE AGES

Lisa Beth Adams larmone at nycap.rr.com
Wed Jan 11 17:26:32 EST 2012

Announcing Auditions for Hand in Glove's first show of the 2012 season:

VAUDEVILLE & BURLESQUE:  THROUGHOUT THE AGES
 Directed by Lauren Ouellette-Bruchez
 Choreography by Brittney Oathout and Lauren Ouellette-Bruchez
 Show Dates:  March 2, 3 & 4

 The show is a homage to the roots of The Glove Performing Arts Center and
it's days as a Vaudeville/Burlesque house.  The production will follow a
timeline progression of music and will consist of comedy sketches, musical
numbers and dance routines.

 Seeking:
 actors, funny people, singers, people who can sing in ensemble, dancers,
people who can move, people who can't move AND people with unusual or
interesting talents.  There is NO NUDITY but it will be a PG-13 show.

 Audition Dates:
 Monday & Tuesday, January 16th & 17th at 7:00pm, 3rd floor rehearsal space,
Glove Performing Arts Center, 42 N. Main Street, Gloversville.
 Be prepared to sing 16 bars of a song of your choice (don't be afraid - we
just want to hear you). Dress comfortably as you will be asked to move and
you may be asked to read sides.
 Callbacks - tbd

If cast, we ask that you join Hand in Glove (HIG).  Dues are $15 per year
and come with a wealth of benefits.  Feel free to email me with any
questions specific to HIG membership or the auditions themselves.

 We hope to see you there!!

 Lisa Beth Adams
Director, Hand in Glove Players