[Capdist-auditions] Legally Blonde Auditions (Tuition Program)

Troy Acting Guild troyactingguild at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 28 15:09:34 EST 2012

Troy Acting Guild Proudly Presents Legally Blonde the Musical!  If you are interested in auditioning please take a look at the attachment for audition details or check out our website at http://www.troyactingguild.weebly.com.  We are still looking to cast a few adults in the production.  If you are interested in an adult role please email us for more information!

Hope to see you at auditions!