[Capdist-auditions] DRUMS ALONG THE MOHAWK OUTDOOR DRAMA

Kyle Jenks jaktar773 at aol.com
Mon Jul 2 12:05:29 EDT 2012

Drums Along the Mohawk Outdoor Drama by Walter D. Edmonds
issues the following proclamation from General Nicholas Herkimer of the Tryon County Militia:
July 28, 1777

".......it shall be ordered by me as soon as the enemy approaches-that every male person being in health, from 16 to 60 years of age in this our country, shall, as in duty bound, repair immediately with arms and accoutrements to the place to be appointed in my orders..............."

NEEDED: Males aged 16 to 60 to play combatants in this pivotal scene from Drums Along the Mohawk Outdoor Drama. This scene replicates a six hour long battle that is recorded as one of the most pivotal battles in world history.
This scene is historically researched and intricately scripted.
This is a rare opportunity to be a part of fun filled action that also tells our audience of the severe consequences of war.

REHEARSALS: Sat. July 28, 2012 - Sunday Aug. 3, 2012 in Albany, NY.

One time performance in Mohawk, NY on Sat. Aug. 4, 2012.

THIS IS A PAID OPPORTUNITY.

Please contact:
Kyle Jenks
216 509 7502
jaktar773 at aol.com
Information on the show can be found at www.datmod.com.

Thank you.

Kyle Jenks

Producer
Drums Along the Mohawk Outdoor Drama
by Walter D. Edmonds
Premiere
Sat. Aug. 4, 2012
5 pm
Gelston Castle Estate
Mohawk, NY
www.datmod.com
[216] 509-7502

"To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan but also believe"
Anatole France