[Capdist-auditions] Pit musicians needed for Music Man

Susan Ellis ourownproductionsinc at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 3 22:21:45 EDT 2012

Our Own ProductionS still needs the following musicians for the pit for our production of Meredith Willson's The Music Man:  1 violin, 1 cello, 1 bass, 3 trombones and a percussionist.  Anybody know anyone who plays these instruments, please contact us at ourownproductionsinc at yahoo.com

Show dates are 7/20-7/22 and 7/27-729 at Our Savior's Church in Colonie.  There would probably be 1 or 2 rehearsals before the show dates.

Thanks.