[Capdist-auditions] a posting for fall

Lynnea Lynnea at libertyridgefarmny.com
Thu Jul 12 15:21:16 EDT 2012

Hello,

I work at Liberty Ridge Farm. In the fall we have a festival 7 days of the
week that runs from September 22nd to November 4th.

One of the many positions we are hiring for for this coming season is a
Master of ceremonies, a showman who can work a crowd made of children and
families.
In years past we have had people with acting experience apply for and excel
at this role, and we hoped that by announcing this position here, we might
get someone of similar talents.

Attached is a document that gives an overview of the responsibilities.

There is a link to the website below if you have questions about the farm.

Please contact me if you approve of this listing for your site.

Thank you for your time,

Lynnea Gardineer
Office
Liberty Ridge Farm, LLC