[Capdist-auditions] "Broadway Memories" Auditions

Ron LeVan hatactingtroupe at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 16 20:29:50 EDT 2012

Please post immediately:  July 16, 2012

The Highlight Acting Troupe will be holding auditions for "Broadway Memories" on Friday, July 27 at 7 pm and Sunday, July 29, at 2 pm at the Center Brunswick United Methodist Church on Rt. 7.  Broadway Memories is a musical review of several all-time favorite broadway shows.  The show will be written and directed by Ron LeVan and Pete Coonrad with Marietta Mitchell as musical director.  Please come prepared with a song from a broadway musical and bring the sheet music.  We will not allow any a capella.  An accompanist will be provided.   Middle school through high school students and adults of all ages are invited to audition.   Performance dates are September 21, 22, 23.  For further information call Ron at 237-6936 or email Hatactingtroupe at yahoo.com.  Check our website at http://Highlightacting.org.
Thank you.

Highlight Acting Troupe
Ron LeVan, Committee Chairman
237-6936