[Capdist-auditions] CASTING Call MONDAY 7/30/12 - For Summer Video Camp Project - SCIFI

Mike enzineph at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 19:19:44 EDT 2012

Just a reminder to anyone on this list: the talented kids in my summer
video camp, now in its third year, will be holding a casting call
on Monday, in Schenectady.  We've had such awesome local actors come out in
support of this program each year, and we're looking forward to more!

Time and Location TBD.  Usually the morning.

More specifics when their project fleshes out.  The challenge is creating
the project during week one, and shooting it during week two.

The projects in years past have been screened in festivals worldwide, as
well as on WMHT.

This year's project is shaping up to be an *emotionally-charged time-travel
drama*.

More info soon!  Keep the date open!

Thanks all!

Mike Feurstein
Multiple Telly Award Winner
Voted Area's Best Filmmaker by Readers' Polls:
Times Union 2008-2009-2010
Metroland 2009-2010-2011-2012

MovieQuest & Cucumber Alley Lighting Rentals
http://www.cucumberalley.com
518-374-4218

eScape Complete Series ON KOLDCAST TV!
 http://www.koldcast.tv/show/escape