[Capdist-auditions] CASTING - Time-Travel Short - Monday in Schenectady (Shoot dates Wed, Thurs, Fri of the same week)

Mike enzineph at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 20:15:12 EDT 2012

Hello all!  The award-winning students of my Reel Adventures program are at
it again.

This year they've come up with a complex, emotionally-impactful time-travel
story about two kids in present day,
and their father who lives with a regret for having invented something...in
the future.  His kids will revisit the past,
present and future in the hopes to save all of time and space.

Most likely casting options:

1) ADULT MALE, FATHER TYPE, 40s-50s looking.  Will have to resemble some of
the child actors, roughly.
2) ADULT MALE, 30s and up, should resemble another one of the child actors.
3) ADULT FEMALE, 30s and up, should resemble one of the child actors.
4) ADULT MALE/FEMALE 20s-30s and up, MERCENARY, hard-edged and bent on
world destruction.

Please forward headshots and your availability. We'll be holding the
informal auditions on Monday in Schenectady,
address mailed to you on RSVP.  Times available between 10am-11:30am --
please let us know if you are
able to make it should the times be held later.

Other actors have always reported having a great time at this, and we hope
to see some new faces, and familiars!

Grateful to you all,
Mike

Multiple Telly Award Winner
Voted Area's Best Filmmaker by Readers' Polls:
Times Union 2008-2009-2010
Metroland 2009-2010-2011-2012

MovieQuest & Cucumber Alley Lighting Rentals
http://www.cucumberalley.com
518-374-4218

eScape Complete Series ON KOLDCAST TV!
 http://www.koldcast.tv/show/escape