[Capdist-auditions] FW: AUDITIONS: Guys & Dolls, CAST Summer Sessions - Fee required for performers under 18

Steamer No. 10 Theatre webmaster at steamer10theatre.org
Sun Jun 3 16:09:25 EDT 2012

Greetings from the Steamer No. 10 Theatre!

OPEN AUDITIONS for Guys and Dolls

Monday, June 4, 5-7 pm

Tuesday, June 5, 6-8 pm

All roles are open for actors, singers, & dancers over the age of 8. There
is a $175 tuition charge for performers under the age of 18. Tuition is
waived for experienced adult performers with the understanding that their
involvement will increase the educational opportunities of the younger
performers. Everyone will be required to provide their own tights and dance
shoes, which can be purchased at a discount through the program.

Please prepare 16 bars from a Broadway standard (nothing from the show,
please). There will be a short dance call, so wear comfortable clothing that
you can easily move in. Please bring an 8 x 10 headshot and performance
resume if you have them, although they are not necessary. We want to
emphasize that this is an excellent opportunity for kids with varying
degrees of experience to learn the about putting on a show.

Performances will be at 7 pm on August 17 & 18 (Friday & Saturday), and at 2
pm on August 18 & 19 (Saturday & Sunday). Rehearsals will start on July 5
and run Tuesday through Thursday, 5-9 pm. Not all performers will be called
for every rehearsal, however. A specific rehearsal schedule will be provided
after the show is cast. Tech week is August 13-16, and all performers will
be required to attend rehearsals during that week.

CAST Summer Sessions begin on June 25th.

This summer we are offering eight independent, tuition-based, weeklong
programs for children ages 8-18. Each session represents a fantastic
opportunity to learn about and participate in the performing arts, all under
the supervision of our team of professional instructors. Visit our web site
for more details: www.steamer10theatre.org.

Break a Leg,

Steamer No. 10 Theatre

www.steamer10theatre.org