[Capdist-auditions] Ful-Mont Rep Announces Auditions for The Real Inspector Hound

John Nare II Johnny_Angel at nycap.rr.com
Sat Jun 9 22:24:20 EDT 2012

Ful-Mont Rep is announcing auditions for their October production of The
Real Inspector Hound by Tom Stoppard.

Show dates are October 5, 6, 12, & 13 @ 8 PM, and October 7 & 14 @ 2 PM at
the Glove Performing Arts Center in Gloversville NY.

Auditions will be held June 19 and 20 @ 7 PM at the Glove Performing Arts
Center in Gloversville NY on the 3rd floor.

Ful-Mont Rep is Fulton and Montgomery Counties' first and premier Repertoire
theatre group. Serving the area since 2008 with original dinner theatre
shows as well as quality stage shows, Ful-Mont is always looking for new
members to add to the fun! We do NOT charge a fee to join, and will NOT
require you to pay upon being cast in one of our shows!

Mark your calendars for June 19 & 20, and we look forward to seeing you
there!

For more information, please feel free to call: (518)705-3111