[Capdist-auditions] The Saratoga City Tavern Shoot Rescheduled for This Tuesday!]

Terry Leahy terryleahyalternate at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 10:02:39 EDT 2012

Hey Everyone,

For those of you who showed up on Tuesday, thank you very much for swinging
by on Tuesday, I apologize that you didn't receive my follow up message
postponing the shoot to Tuesday the 19th. Here is the info once again.
Please contact me if interested so I can keep you updated on the shoot.

This is still an open casting call.

Production Title: The Roof is Open! Presented by The Saratoga City Tavern

Union/Non-Union: Non Union

Production Type: Commerical

Project Length: Promo Spot/Commercial

Project Format: 16:9 HD

Posted On: Monday, June 12th, 2012

Production Location: Saratoga Springs, NY

Production Company: Modern Mix Marketing

Commercial Company: The Saratoga City Tavern

Company Website: http://saratogacitytavern.com/

Director: Terry Leahy

Producers: Dave Bigler, Jason, Patrick and Adam Fitch

Casting Directors: Terry Leahy, Jay, Pat and Adam Fitch

Shooting Location: Saratoga Springs, NY 12866 (NOTE WE ARE IN UPSTATE NY)

Email: terryleahyalternate at gmail.com

Compensation: No

Key Dates

Film Date:
June 19, 2012 10:00-5:00PM

Shooting will require actors to stay for the full day, please make
arrangements to be able to do this.

Synopsis:

Following an interview with the owners of the Tavern, one will yell
off the rooftop that "THE ROOF IS OPEN!" This leads to a montage of
different people interrupting their current activity, shouting that
The Roof is Open! and leaving in a comedic fashion. At the end of the
montage, all of the actors and characters will appear on top of the
roof in unison yelling The Roof is Open! This is an open casting call
to men and women over the age of 21. Simply send a headshot to the
casting director (email above) to be involved in the commercial. We
need men and women of all shapes and sized but we do prefer to have a
few people come out for the following roles.

BURLY CONSTRUCTION WORKER

These actors need to be physically muscular and masculine and one in a
very feminine way must shout "THE ROOF IS OPEN!".

NERDY MAN

We need one person to portray a nerdy small man.

ATTRACTIVE GIRL #1 and #2

There will be a scene with one attractive girl in the bar with the
nerd and the other will be at a hair salon/tattoo parlor. They will be
wearing semi revealing (but non erotic) clothing.

Please respond ASAP with the number of people you will be bringing and
photos (or links to Facebook if easier). This is an open call so
please don't be shy! Thanks and I hope to hear from you!