[Capdist-auditions] Drummer and Bassist Needed

Steve Grogan wcman1976 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 26 19:05:29 EDT 2012

I need a drummer and maybe a bassist for a concept album I am working on. This will be a studio project with no expectations of being a band afterward. The album consists of 18 songs, ranging from 3 to 13 minutes. So yes, it will require some hard work...but you will have one awesome project to put on your musical resume! The ability to sing is a huge bonus. Speaking of bonus, you will be compensated for your time.

Drop me a line, and I will give you links to the tunes.

Steve