[Capdist-auditions] CONFETTI STAGE SEEKING SHORT PLAY SUBMISSIONS FOR CONFETTI FEST 8!

stageboynewyork at aol.com stageboynewyork at aol.com
Fri Mar 2 14:50:19 EST 2012

CONFETTI FEST 8

CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS

Confetti Stage is seeking short play submissions from Capital Region playwrights to be considered for production as part of Confetti Fest 8 to be held in October 2012.
.

SUBMISSIONS MUST BE POSTMARKED OR EMAILED NO LATER THAN SATURDAY, MARCH 31, 2012.

Please send scripts to:

Confetti Fest 8

2215 Nott Street
Box 285
Niskayuna, NY 12309

OR EMAIL A .pdf VERSION OF THE SCRIPT TO NeilJones324 at gmail.com.  (ONLY .pdf versions of scripts will be accepted via email)

Please include a cover letter with your name, contact information (including email address), and a brief description of your play.

-  You will be notified via email when we have received your submission.
-  Playwrights may be asked to attend closed readings of their script(s) during the selection process.
-  The Confetti Fest 8 play titles will be announced in June 2012

SUBMISSIONS MUST BE:
-           not longer than 35 PAGES
-           printed in Times New Roman Font (font size 12)

-           applicable to our mission statement
-           an original work (works that have NOT been previously produced are encouraged)
Participants of Confetti Fest may expect:
-           a collaborative process
-           a fully staged production of your script
-           full credit in all festival programs and posters
-           evaluation of the festival production by Confetti Stage's Artistic Director
-           adjudication by the Theatre Association of New York State (TANYS festival consideration)