[Capdist-auditions] Proctors: Musical Theatre Faculty Position Available

Jessica Gelarden jgelarden at proctors.org
Fri Mar 9 15:59:07 EST 2012

School of The Performing Arts at Proctors

Musical Theatre Faculty Position

Proctors is looking for a musical theatre professional that has experience working with ages 12 - 14 for our Broadway Jr. program as part of our School of The Performing Arts. We are looking for someone to teach master classes in audition preparatory and monologue development during the week of July 9 – 13, 2012.

Criteria:

- Education and experience in musical theatre, onstage and off.

- Experience mentoring children, 12 – 14 years of age, in the theatre arts.

- Experience on Broadway or in a Broadway tour would be ideal but not necessary.

Compensation based on education and experience.

No phone calls please.

Submit cover letter and resume by March 15, 2012 (email preferred)

Submit cover letter and resume to:

Jessica Johndrew Gelarden

Education Program Manager
Proctors