[Capdist-auditions] Albany Aqua Ducks Pirate Tours

Maeve McEneny maeve.mceneny at gmail.com
Fri May 4 14:07:24 EDT 2012

Attention Local Actors!

The Albany Aqua Ducks and Trolleys are BACK and they're looking for local
actors for their PIRATE ADVENTURE!

The Albany Aqua Duck has been seized by a group of good-natured, bumbling
pirates - hoping to find a treasure to prove their pirate worth.  Along the
way, evil mutinous pirates are stalking the streets of Albany, springing
from the shadows to ATTACK the vehicle, hoping to claim it for their own!
That's where you come in!

What we need from you: The tours last One Hour.  We ask that you show up an
hour before the tour leaves to prep.  Costumes are required, but if you
don't have your own we have costume pieces on site.  One person in a pirate
group should be prepared to drive to the different check points (maps are
provided). You will wait for the Duck to arrive and that is when you will
ATTACK the vehicle! At the end of the tour, the dastardly pirates have been
fooled by the children but have learned their lesson.  You will pose for
pictures with the children.

This is a strictly volunteer, for fun gig.  However, if you are a
non-for-profit, there are opportunities to raise money for your group.
Provide three actors for three tours and we will give a donation to the
non-for-profit! Call for more details.  Act fast, because donations are
limited.

Dates for the tours are on our website:
http://www.albanyaquaducks.com/pages/secure/calendar.asp. Our first tour is
on May 20th at 12:30pm.

If interested, please call 462-DUCK (3825) or e-mail at
maeve.mceneny at gmail.com

Thank you!

Maeve McEneny
Albany Aqua Duck Staff