[Capdist-auditions] Men and boys needed for a production of "The Music Man"

Frank Leavitt leavitt.frank at gmail.com
Thu May 24 13:36:59 EDT 2012

Our Own ProdiuctionS'  production of "The Music Man" is underway, but it
appears that most of the men in town have gone off to the Balkan wars! We
need males for the ensemble (all ages) and for the Boys' Band (elementary,
middle school and high school).
We are also seeking a tenor for the School Board quartet.

We don't need great actors and dancers and singers - well, we'd like you to
be able to sing, and if you *can* act or dance, we will not say thee,
"Nay!" ... umm, we'll be more than happy to take you! Our goal is to flesh
out the ensemble..

Rehearsals are at Emmanuel Friedens church on Nott Terrace in Schenectady,
Monday, Wednesday and Thursday nights from 6-9 PM.
Performances will be July 20-29.

If you are interested, or know anyone who might be, please contact:

Music Director Sherri Strichman (a music educator with many years of Music
Direction experience) (sherrisings at gmail.com)
Either of our Producers (Leslie Eliashuk at EliashukL238 at mail.strose.edu or
Susan Eliashuk at ourownproductionsinc at yahoo.com)
The director, yours truly (Frank Leavitt at frlmusic at nycap.rr.com or