[Capdist-auditions] Fw: Sande Shurin-Transformational Acting Studios OPEN HOUSE - Thursday November 15th @ 6pm

elisabeth Henry-Macari machenry1440 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 12 07:21:30 EST 2012

Please post the following on your list.Thank you.

 SANDE SHURIN

      Transformational Acting Studios

      OPEN HOUSE

      Ms. Shurin talks about her
          acting technique.

      Thursday November 15th @ 6 PM.

      Call 845-684-5537 for address and reservations.

      SandeShurin.com

    Sande Shurin’s acting classes are for
              professional actors and actors that are committed to being
              professionals as well as for newcomers who are truly
              committed to finding out if acting is something that they
              can’t live without.

    Shurin has taught her technique,
              Transformational Acting, for 32 years. It is not another
              objective/action driven technique. It is about YOU! It’s
              about what you bring to the role. You will find everything
              and every character is within you. It is about bringing
              out your Star Power, that uniqueness that is only yours.
              It is about becoming a brilliant actor!

                “Sande is an incredible teacher. Her techniques are so
                good I use them in my life as well as my work”. —
              Casey Nicholaw, Tony winner, dir. THE BOOK OF MORMON

    “I got my
                  first agent as a result of Sande’s expert teaching”. — William Sanderson, BLADE RUNNER,
                DEADWOOD, TRUE BLOOD

                  “Sande has helped me immensely as an actor and now as
                  a Casting Director. I constantly see her technique
                  shining through her students at auditions”. — Bob Lambert

                  “I had been trained in Method but Sande taught me that
                  acting shouldn’t feel like a heavy, painful experience
                  but a joyful, freeing one”. — Jicki
                Schnee , Film, TV & stage actress

                  “Sande is beyond extraordinary!” — Tripp Hanson, Broadway.

              Sande Shurin has taught her own technique for 32 years.
              She has directed on and off Broadway and for film. Author
              of two books on acting: Transformational Acting and Star
              Power! Was seen on “Oprah” and “
 America ’s

              Next Top Model.”Sande teaches in New
                York City and
 Woodstock , NY .

            ***

    You received this email because you are on phil's "upstate theatre"
    list. if you wish to no longer receive these emailings please tell
    me.

    Phillip

    pprod at mindspring.com