[Capdist-auditions] Teaching opportunities

D'Amico, Mary Allison damicm at rpi.edu
Mon Nov 12 11:04:03 EST 2012

The Young Actors Guild, a children's educational theater program now in our 23rd year on the RPI Campus is currently seeking resumes from local theater professionals who have skills they would like to teach to children ages 6 - 18.  We are looking for Music Teachers, both Instrumental and Vocal, Acting teachers, Puppeteers, as well as Masque Theater and Technical Theater instructors.  If you have a gift that you would like to share with our student body, please send a resume and cover letter to YAG at RPI.edu.  These are all paid opportunities.