[Capdist-auditions] Looking for Summer Staff for "Shrek the Musical"

D'Amico, Mary Allison damicm at rpi.edu
Thu Nov 29 11:31:35 EST 2012

We are excited to announce that this summer The Young Actors Guild will be producing
"Shrek the Musical"
We are looking for creative and dynamic people to staff our program specifically for Music Director, Choreographer and Costume Designer.
Please send Resume and cover letter to Yag at rpi.edu<mailto:Yag at rpi.edu>
The summer will begin July 8 and run through August 9 with show dates of August 2, 3, 4, 9, & 10.  Rehearsal will take place during the day Monday through Friday.  Show production will begin in June.