[Capdist-auditions] MALE TEEN VOICE-OVER ARTISTS NEEDED FOR CYBERBULLYING TRAINING PROJECT

Meyer, Joan jmeyer at albany.edu
Mon Oct 1 11:26:29 EDT 2012

We are looking for a diverse group of male teens between 13 and 18 years of age, preferably with acting and/or voice-over experience, to portray characters for an online computer training about cyberbullying and sexting for a state government agency.

All individuals who are selected will be required to provide a signed release; for individuals younger than 18, the release must be signed by your parent or legal guardian. Voice-over recording will take place at Corporate Woods off I-90 in Albany. Details and directions will be provided to all selected individuals.

While there is no compensation available for this project, we are hoping to be able to provide participating voice-over artists with a sample of the finished product for their demos; however, we are currently awaiting a final decision from the project funder, so we cannot guarantee the availability of a sample upon completion.

If interested, please send your résumé, head shot, and a brief sound file sample of your spoken voice work to jmeyer@ albany.edu<mailto:jmeyer at pdp.albany.edu>. Please submit these items electronically as soon as possible. Voice-over recording is expected to be scheduled during the mid- to late October. If there are days in this date range when you would NOT be available, please include that information with your submission. Individuals younger than 18 are expected to be accompanied by a parent or adult guardian. Please direct all questions to jmeyer@ albany.edu<mailto:jmeyer at pdp.albany.edu>.