[Capdist-auditions] audition

Paulina Shur shurpau at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 12:02:22 EDT 2012

Auditions will be held this coming Sunday (October 7) for the play "The
Test," which has been accepted for the Harvest Theater One-Act festival in
New York City.

The festival will take place in a new theater building in Long island City
(Queens, Astoria neighborhood) between November 1 and 17.

There will be one tech (before November 1) and three performances, which
means we'd have to go to NYC four times (unless tech and the first
performance are

on  two consecutive days).

I'll provide transportation and take care of all necessary expenses.

The play calls for two women and two men in their mid- to late-twenties.

Rehearsals will start here, in Latham, NY after October 10.

If you are interested, available, and are willing to go to New York City,
please respond to this email or call me on my cell (424-5955).

Paulina

--

Paulina Shur
shurpau at gmail.com