[Capdist-auditions] paid position

Michelle Carigan puppetpeople at nycap.rr.com
Tue Oct 9 14:09:34 EDT 2012

Paid Position

The Puppet People, a touring puppet company, located in Schenectady NY, are looking for a part-time puppeteer to perform our one-person hand puppet show. Also looking to train puppeteer into our two person marionette show of A Christmas Carol for the month of December.

    We are looking for someone with puppetry experience, but we are willing to train the right person. Must be able to do multiple character voice, energetic, willing to learn and have a valid drivers license. Some heavy lifting is required.

    Please send resume to puppetpeople at nycap.rr.com.

            For more info please contact The Puppet People via e-mail or call 518-393-2268.  Feel free to visit our web-site www.thepuppetpeople.org to learn more about us!

Mark Carrigan
Michelle Smith Carrigan