[Capdist-auditions] Audition for Small Independent Short film

Dingobat Film dingobatfilm at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 12:43:38 EDT 2012

Hello All,

I am in the process of planning for my first film. I am a Grad Student at SUNY Albany in the Fine Arts department. I have a screenplay written up but hope to add, subtract and improvise as I shoot.
I am looking for 2 actresses and one actor who are able to improvise and can commit to showing up on the days we plan to shoot. Below is the description I had posted on Craigslist.

We are in the process of planning the shooting of a short independent film. We are aiming to shoot before November.
This is our first film and is a small independent film. There are only 3 actors/actresses that we need and possibly some extras.
This will be filmed in Albany & Troy areas. It will probably only take 4-5 days to film it, possibly on weekends, schedule TBD.
Also we cannot afford to pay anyone. We may buy lunch, coffee dinner etc.... Looking for people who want the experience, something to put down on their resume and to learn with us.

We are looking for:

part 1:
Female 18-26
white
tough tom boy but sweet, possibly southern mannerisms or accent.
rural innocent, down to earth

part 2:
Female 18-26
latino, arabic, dark skin and black hair
someone with an accent or ability to speak with an accent
mysterious, reserved, cheerful, cruel, playful, loving

part 3:
Male 25-33
White, medium build
creative/alternative appearance
shy, jaded, mean, introverted, calm

Please reply with headshots or photos of yourself (face and body pics), list any acting experience or relevant info, links to actual footage would be great.

Thanks
Brian Mungavin