[Capdist-auditions] FW: BROADWAY DANCE CLASS- fee required

Freddy Ramirez pepito712 at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 17 22:35:19 EDT 2012

To whom it may concern,
I am looking to bring NYC Broadway Dance Class to Upstate NY. I know there are many in the area that would benefit from my class and it would open many doors for the students. Thank you for your time and consideration of my ad.

Freddy Ramirez

BROADWAY MUSICAL THEATRE DANCE CLASS TAUGHT BY BROADWAY'S FREDDY RAMIREZ

* SATURDAYS *held at the
North East Ballet Studios
418 liberty Street,
Schenectady, NY 12305

3-4:30 Open to all ages and levels
4:30-6 Adults Only

Beg/Int & Int/Adv Musical Theatre Master Class Description
Class focuses on performance, musicality, and bringing your own self to your work. Class begins with a set modern/funk jazz warm-up, touching on the styles of Horton, Limon, Luigi, Fosse, Cole-and focuses on a combination of isolations, basic ballet and jazz technique and presentation. Through the warm-up and across the floor exercises, students will develop their technique as a foundation. New choreography will be taught each class to familiarize students with diverse styles. The atmosphere is a fast paced, positive, professional and challenging, to promote self-confidence, and allow each student to develop their performance skills in an encouraging environment.

Each class will be 1& 1/2 hours in length.

In an ongoing effort to provide my students with quality dance training, I have created class packages to fit your needs.

CLASS RATES & PACKAGES

Single Class

$20

0% Discount

Packages

10 Class Card

$180

10% Discount

15 Class Card

$240

20% Discount

PAYMENT POLICY
Single Classes & Class Packages may be purchased with Cash or Personal Check.