[Capdist-auditions] Talent Show auditions at Sand Lake Center for the Arts

Sand Lake Center for the Arts info at slca-ctp.org
Sun Oct 28 17:49:46 EDT 2012

The Sand Lake Center for the Arts will be holding auditions for a TALENT
NIGHT EVENT.

Auditions will be Nov. 17, 18, 19 at 7 pm.

Talent show performances are Nov. 30 and Dec. 1 at 8pm.
We are looking for musical and dramatic talent (singing, dancing, dramatic
monologue) AND any other unique talents (ventriloquist...animal act) people
may have.
$450 in prize money will be awarded--two $125, two $75 and two $50.
People can contact Val Kavanaugh,  <mailto:vkavanaugh at nycap.rr.com>
vkavanaugh at nycap.rr.com or Eric Washburn,  <mailto:eewashburn at earthlink.net>
eewashburn at earthlink.net

The Sand Lake Center for the Arts

2880 NY 43, Averill Park, NY

½ mile east of the blinking light in Averill Park.

518-674-2007

The theater is 15-20 minutes from Albany and East Greenbush, 30 min. from
Delmar, Latham and Crossgates Mall,
35-40 min. from Clifton Park, Voorheesville, Schenectady and Pittsfield
DIRECTIONS: From the Capital District take I-90 East to Exit 8
(Defreestville) 10.9 miles to historic church building on left

For more information

Visit the SLCA web site at  <http://www.slca-ctp.org/> slca-ctp.org