[Capdist-auditions] Highlight Acting Troupe auditions The Christmas Carol

Ron LeVan hatactingtroupe at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 12 19:29:59 EDT 2012

Please post immediately:   September 12, 2012
The Highlight Acting Troupe will be holding auditions for The Christmas Carol adapted by Harold G. Sliker and directed by Ron LeVan on Friday, September 14 at 7 pm and Sunday, September 16, at 2 pm.Call backs will be held on Tuesday, September 18 at 7:30 pm.Auditions will be held at the Center Brunswick United Methodist Church, 990 Hoosick Road, Center Brunswick.The cast includes childrenage 6 – 16 and adults of all ages. We are also looking for someone who plays the fiddle for a small role in the performance. Performance dates are Nov. 30, Dec. 1, 7, 8, 9.For directions or further information call Ron at 518-237-6936 or email at relevan01 at nycap.rr.com.Visit our website at http://Highlightacting.org

Highlight Acting Troupe
Ron LeVan, Committee Chairman
237-6936

Mailing address: