[Capdist-auditions] Galway Youth Theatre Auditions

Michelle Urban galwayplayers at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 22:24:10 EDT 2012

*Willy Wonka Auditions*

This fall Galway Players Youth Theater will proceed with the production of
Willy Wonka  as planned and advertised. The director will be Lisa Hunter.
Auditions will be held Sunday September 23rd at Galway High School
Auditorium starting at 1 p.m. Children in 1st -12th grade are welcome to
audition for principal and ensemble roles. No experience is necessary.  All
children who audition will be cast.  Rehearsals are held 1-6 p.m. on
Sundays.  Younger children may be released earlier on some dates.  There
may be extra rehearsals for principal roles.  The production staff is
excited to move forward with the show and we thank you for your continued
support.  We look forward to seeing you at auditions and bring a friend!

Grades 3-12 will be cast in Primary Roles and Chorus.

Grades 1-2 will be cast as Squirrels, Candy Pieces, and Chorus where needed

*Primary Roles*

WILLY WONKA

CHARLIE BUCKET

AUGUSTUS GLOOP