[Capdist-auditions] Comedy Dinner Theatre at The Villa Tuscan Grille - still need a few men!!!

O'Brien, Michelle MichelleO'Brien at pricechopper.com
Tue Sep 18 09:31:00 EDT 2012

4th Annual Comedy Dinner Theatre at The Villa Tuscan Grille.

Auditions are complete and we have a great cast but we are still missing a few MEN (of various ages).

If you are interested in getting involved, please contact our director Patrick O'Brien at (518) 357-9756 to schedule an audition.

Show dates are February 26th & March 5th (Tuesday nights) at The Villa Tuscan Grille on route 7 in Rotterdam (273 Duanesburg Rd. Schenectady NY 12306, (518) 355-2090).

If you have any other questions call the director Patrick O'Brien at (518) 357-9756 or email mobrien513 at yahoo.com<http://us.mc1226.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=mobrien513@yahoo.com>.