[Capdist-auditions] Haunted Historical Trolley Tour needs Actors

Maeve McEneny maeve.mceneny at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 12:12:58 EDT 2012

*The Haunted Albany Trolley is back for its 5th Season!
*(Hosted by the Albany Convention and Visitors Bureau and Advantage
Transportation Group)

The Haunted Trolley has been featured in Metroland, All Over Albany, The
Troy Record and YNN. (just to name a few!) We are looking for actors to
play ghouls and ghosts from history's past!

Note: This is a volunteer position. Some costume pieces and make up are
provided, but you are welcome to bring your own. You are welcome to bring
fliers to hand out at the end of the performance to promote your theater
company/non-for-profit.

Actors meet at the Visitor Center at Quackenbush Square at 6:00, where
actors will prepare.  Actors will then drive to various historical
landmarks (including Graceland Cemetery) and wait to scare the trolley and
the tourists. (We provide maps!) The tour runs an hour and a half and will
finish back at the Visitor Center. If ghouls can, you can stay for photos
with the tourists and hand out fliers.

We are interested in actors of all ages to play ghouls, hidden throughout
the city ready to spring on the trolley. We are also interested in actors
to play historical figures such as gangster Legs Diamond and his
showgirl/flapper girlfriend Kiki Roberts, Dan O'Connell, Hattie the
Hitchhiker, The Woman in White and Jesse Strang.

If interested, please contact maeve.mceneny at gmail.com or contact us on our
Facebook invite. (
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/events/278234362294301/ )

Happy Halloween!