[Capdist-auditions] AUDITIIONS FOR "THE PRISONER OF SECOND AVENUE"

Singer, Iris (DOT) Iris.Singer at dot.ny.gov
Thu Apr 11 13:34:47 EDT 2013

Point of View Players are holding auditions for "The Prisoner of Second Avenue", a delightful comedy by Neil Simon, directed by Iris Singer.  Cast consists of 2 males and 4 females ages 30's to 50's.  One male in particular has to be a "Jack Lemmon" type of guy, funny and neurotic at the same time.  We will be having cold readings from the script so no preparation is necessary.  The auditions will be held 5/28, 5/29, 5/30 and 5/31 at 7:30.  They will be held at the back of the church, St. Sophia Greek Church on Whitehall Rd in Albany. Enter from the back door and take your first right. We will start rehearsals on 6/10.   Production dates are 9/6, 9/7 and 9/8.  Any further information, contact Iris at 366-6545 or via email.

Iris