[Capdist-auditions] Seeking Actors for Murder Mystery Dinner Fundraiser

Peggi P nypeggi at gmail.com
Tue Apr 16 17:31:43 EDT 2013

Seeking volunteer actors with improv experience for scripted murder mystery
to be held in July at Albany comedy club. Exact date tbd. Must be available
in May and June for rehearsals.
This event is a fundraiser to benefit a Haitian woman (sister of a local
actor) who is in dire need of a heart transplant. She needs to raise $1
million to pay for the operation.
At this time, I am asking for interested participants to contact me.
Auditions will be scheduled in the near future.
Please write to nypeggi at gmail.com for more information.

Thank you!
Peggi Perrone