[Capdist-auditions] NON-ACTORS FOR SILENT FILM SCENES FOR DANCE PERFORMANCE

heidi boisvert heidijboisvert at gmail.com
Thu Apr 18 00:04:45 EDT 2013

Calling All Actors in Troy/Albany
PARTICIPATE in an INTERACTIVE DANCE PROJECT USING COOL BIOPHYSICAL SENSORS
TO TRIGGER AUDIO & VIDEO AT EMPAC

WHO:  Citizens of all ages who love to play charades and know how to
pantomime. Role requires no acting experience or speaking. THINK Silent
Film Era; large gestures and no words!

WHAT:  Twenty 30-second film clips of gesture-based scenes. Scenes are a
mix of personal and universal memories that recur through a persons life.
They will be shot with a DSLR camera calibrated to a Microsoft Kinect, so
that your image & actions become computation that I can then manipulate
into mesh-like and blurred imagery that mirrors the way that memories look
when they are played back on an fMRI scan or in our mind's eye.

WHEN:
ALL DAY SUNDAY APRIL 21st. 10 am to SUNSET.  You would sign up for a
30-minute time slot or more, if you'd like to participate in two scenes!

WHERE:
Locations are dependent upon what scenes you'd like to appear in. Some are
inside, the others are outside.

HOW:
If you're interested in participating, please contact
heidijboisvert at gmail.com.

LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU COME OUT & PLAY...

--
Heidi J. Boisvert
917.536.2792

*Change the future. **Play America 2049 on
Facebook*<http://www.america2049.com/>
*.*