[Capdist-auditions] Sound crew needed

Ben Brunnschweiler ben.brunnschweiler at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 26 10:26:48 EDT 2013

Hello,
I am filming a movie in the Berkshires and northwest Connecticut the week of May 5-11. The film will focus on suicide.
I am looking for an individual that has experience working with capturing sound. Also if this person has there own equipment it would be very helpful and appreciated. I am looking for a volunteer as I have a very low, basically no budget. But I may be able to offer some compensation as I am hoping to raise some funds. Please be in touch and I will gladly discuss possible terms as well as the film.
Best,
Ben

Sent from my iPhone