[Capdist-auditions] Models/Actors

Hello Kevin thebellangerk62 at aol.com
Tue Apr 30 11:59:52 EDT 2013

Greetings   My Name is Kevin Bellanger I live in Albany NY I have lived in the Albany area my entire life. I am a nurse by trade but my passion is photography/videography. I recently built a studio in my home and am looking to add to my portfolio. For the month of may I will be holding
open photo-shoots and video auditions  for free. I will photograph you edit images and give you a DVD for exchange I can use your images for my portfolio and if the shoot goes well enough I will post your photos on my FACEBOOK page(Kevin bellanger photography/productions) .My website kevinbellangerphotography.and model mayhem. I would like to shoot male or female models/actors age 20 y/o to 30 y/o.if you are interested in building your portfolio or just breaking into modeling  please send me an email a photo of yourself . Good luck!