[Capdist-auditions] Bens jammin arts blitz seeking youth performers this week!

maria pflegl thesinger4him at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 5 08:35:22 EDT 2013

Bens jammin arts studio  in slingerlands,my is still seeking youth showcase performers this weds and Thursday Aug 7 & 8 from 4-5 pm. for their special event BensJamminArts Blitz!. Solo acts, and small groups are welcome.
Performers should be 18 and under and must provide own accompaniment. Mp3 music is acceptable, however live music is preferred.. We are looking for a wide selection of talent for our showcase.
Youth theatre companies are welcome to showcase a few songs from their latest production or a selection of musical theatre music!
There is no pay...just the pleasure of performance! Let people  know who you are! Show how music has made a difference in your life!
Please contact Maria Pflegl ASAP thesinger4him at hotmail.com for details

Bens jammin art studios is a division of Bensjamminarts
An organization devoted to giving children a chance to experience the world of art and music. It was founded in memory of Benjamin cocco, a young man who lived art and music and left us too soon.
Sent from my Windows Phone