[Capdist-auditions] How to UnMake A Bully - Scotia - FOLLOWUP with CASTING

Mike enzineph at gmail.com
Sun Aug 11 11:22:03 EDT 2013

Hey everyone - we are still looking for young actors to join our movie
series this year, having just completed an edition in Australia, and
finishing up here in Scotia before venturing to Washington State.

But this is also a query to those who have already auditioned for us:  *IF
YOU HAVE AUDITIONED but HAVE NOT been featured in a scene yet, please let
us know ASAP by replying to this message.*

Thank you!

Mike Feurstein
http://dontwaitproject.org/dont-wait-to-stop-bullying/
Character Education/Antibullying Media in Schools

Multiple Telly Award Winner
Voted Area's Best Filmmaker by Readers' Polls:
Times Union 2008-2009-2010
Metroland 2009-2010-2011-2012-2013

MovieQuest & Cucumber Alley Lighting Rentals
http://www.cucumberalley.com
518-374-4218

eScape Complete Series COMING SOON to-- batteryPOP!
http://www.escapetheseries.com