[Capdist-auditions] Young Actors Guild's Fall Performing arts programming - fee Required

D'Amico, Mary Allison damicm at rpi.edu
Fri Aug 16 10:58:07 EDT 2013

The Young Actors Guild of the Capital Region
(A not for profit Theatre education program for children)

RPI YOUNG ACTORS GUILD
The longest running educational performing arts program for children in the Capital District
Center Stage Fall 2013
For students ages 7- 18
The Young Actors Guild Fall Program will begin September 21 and run through December 7th.  Students study Music, Acting and Dance, taught by Professional staff on Saturday mornings from 9:30am to 12:30pm.  Classes are held on the RPI campus at the Mueller Center.  The semester culminates in a performance opportunity for all interested students.  We are about to enter our 25th year at RPI.  If you are interested in the program or would like further information please go to YAG.union.rpi.edu