[Capdist-auditions] FW: Seeking Music Teacher

D'Amico, Mary Allison damicm at rpi.edu
Fri Aug 23 14:11:50 EDT 2013

The Young Actors Guild of the Capital Region is seeking a dynamic music teacher for our Fall Program.  Classes take place on Saturday mornings from 9:30 -12:30.  Candidate should possess at least a Bachelors Degree, preferably Masters.  Students are age 7 - 18, and we are looking for someone who can teach music theory and choral, piano is a plus.  To apply please send cover letter and resume to YAG at rpi.edu.