[Capdist-auditions] Blue Horse Repertory Company's Acting School-fee required

Lora Lee Ecobelli loralee at bluehorserep.com
Mon Aug 26 19:52:45 EDT 2013

* The Blue Horse Repertory Company's Acting School*

 [image: Inline image 1]*The Capital Districts premier acting school for
adults. Our students are serious about developing their craft and are
working in the industry everywhere!*
www.bluehorserepertory.com*
*

*Ongoing professional acting classes for adults at *

*The Theatre Institute of Russell Sage College in Troy.*

*Every Wed night at 6pm in the Art Wing Lab at The Schacht Fine Arts Center
at Sage College.*

*"Discover The Actor Inside"* is a method based scene study and technique
class designed for the working actor. Students plan their own eight-week
sessions built around their personal schedule. The focus of our work is on
building a solid foundation in the art of acting. By learning to develop
their own unique voice, students learn to challenge themselves and expand
their natural abilities. Beginners, intermediate and advanced students are
welcome by interview.

Call for more information and to register for the fall.

845 721-2493

Loralee at bluehorserep.com

www.bluehorserepertory.com

--