[Capdist-auditions] Actress/Model needed for film project (Albany NY)

The Media Zone mediazone95 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 3 20:08:06 EST 2013

Hi We have a scene for our WEB SERIES MONSTER OF THE WEEK that we have to
shoot in the next month. We have to shoot this scene next because the
actress that plays the vampire is moving and this is the last scene we have
to shoot with her.

The scene involves a woman who hears a noise in her attic and goes up to
investigate. She finds a body in a closet up there and then sees the female
vampire. The vampire hypnotises the woman, unbuttons her shirt and then
bites her neck.

You would have to be ok with appearing in a bra in the scene. Most of the
parts in the series have been unpaid but we will have some pay for this
part. It's a pretty big scene in the opening of an episode. Should take
about 3 hours to shoot. Shooting at our Media Zone location in Colonie near
Albany NY.

Anyone interested should reply with photo or headshots to our email
address. mediazone95@ gmail.com

Thanks Ed and Dave

The web series trailer on youtube -
http://youtu.be/uiFPQlNQwDk