[Capdist-auditions] Confetti Stage seeks production staff for A Piece of My Heart

Confetti Stage confettistageinc at gmail.com
Fri Dec 6 10:10:31 EST 2013

Confetti Stage seeks the following production staff for their spring
production of A Piece of My Heart by Shirley Lauro, directed by Linda D.
Shirey

Sound Designer
Sound Board Operator
Props Manager

Production dates are March 28-30 and April 3-6, 2014.  Evening performances
start at 7:30pm and Sunday matinees at 2:00pm.

A Piece of My Heart tells the stories of 6 women and their service during
the Vietnam War.  If you are interested in joining the production staff of
this extremely challenging and exciting play, please contact Linda Shirey
at sweetp7386 at aol.com.