[Capdist-auditions] Steamer No.10 seeking Actor for Rumpelstiltskin

Steamer No.10 Theatre info at steamer10theatre.org
Fri Dec 20 15:28:13 EST 2013

Steamer No.10 Theatre is seeking an actor - male or female - for
Rumpelstiltskin.  This is a paid position and auditions are by
appointment only.  Two of the three roles are cast and we would like to
begin rehearsals.  Send Resume and Headshot to: info at steamer10theatre.org

*Dates:*Jan. 10 at 7:pm; Jan. 20 at 10:am & 1:pm

Jan. 11, 12, 18, 19, 25, 26 at 3:pm

Steamer No.10's almost traditional tale of a Miller's Daughter who gets
caught up in a tale about spinning straw into gold. When the King orders
her to spin the straw into gold she realizes that only magic can save
her.But, when the magical, maniacal, schizophrenic Rumpelstiltskin makes
his appearance she has not been saved, but doomed.

Steamer No.10 was once dubbed "The Mad Scientists of children's theatre
for our production of Rumpelstiltskin. We use three actors to portray
all twelve characters with two of them playing Rumpelstiltskin at the
same time -- one brain, two bodies.