[Capdist-auditions] CASTING: "Home" - A Short Film

Caitlin Stedman snarkyaardvarkfilms at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 26 10:04:39 EST 2013

Hello,

We are casting for our short film "Home." Auditions will be held on February 8th & 9th at 90 South Street in Glens Falls, NY from 11am-2pm. Character bios are attached. If interested please reply with which character(s) you would like to audition for. We will then send you the full script and sides.
Thank you so much!

- Caitlin Stedman
Director 518-321-1565

Breck Chambers has just lost the only home he’s ever known,
his girlfriend Chelsea Vernon. Breck and Chelsea had their whole lives ahead of
each other to leave their small town and escape Chelsea’s overbearing parents.
Now that she is dead, Breck is forced to live without her but doesn’t want to
leave her behind. He knows she is gone but he sees her everywhere. He wants to live
for her but doesn’t know how to live without her. With the help of his elderly
best friend Nana Wicket, he prepares to leave town. Will he go alone or will he
find a way to take Chelsea with him?