[Capdist-auditions] Troy Acting Guild February Break Camp (Fee Required)

ahiggs14 ahiggs14 at elmira.edu
Tue Dec 31 16:10:44 EST 2013

 HAIRSPRAY the Broadway Musical

February 22 - 23, 2014
February 22, 2013 a 2:00pm & 7:00pm
February 23, 2013 at 2:00pm

The Troy Acting Guild is very excited to present our 2nd Annual February
Break theater camp. This year we will be staging a fun filled Broadway
Musical!

There are 25 available slots for our camp.

Sign Ups for actors/actresses ages 12-18 are due by *January 2, 2014*.

*TUITION PAYMENT:*The tuition for this camp is $250 per participant for the
entire week of camp.
Tuition is due by the *January 2* registration date. This fee includes a
camp t-shirt as well as rehearsal & licensing fees and costume/set
construction. This will be a full production performing on the Saturday and
Sunday of the camp! We accept payment through check and Paypal.  Camp
schedule can be found below:

Each day has a title, the first being "The Casting Experience". During this
day students will be asked to audition for our panel of "Judges" in order
to be assigned a role. Once this has occurred students will be asked to be
OFF-BOOK by the first rehearsal during camp week. Each day will include: 1)
Group Activities, 2) Dance Experiences, 3) Blocking Notes, 4) Music
Direction and tons more! During this week process students will also
receive a workshop in the following areas: 1) Vocal Performance, 2) Stage
Movement, 3) Technical Theatre & 4) Broadway Master Class! Every day will
also have a THEME, listed below.

Saturday, January 5, 2014 (9am to 12pm): "The Casting Experience"
Monday, February 17, 2013 (9am to 4pm): "Getting To Know You"
Tuesday, February 18, 2013 (9am to 4pm): "Blocking, Dancing and
Singing...OH MY!"
Wednesday, February 19, 2013 (9am to 4pm) "Costumes, Lights and Set!"
Thursday, February 20, 2013 (9am to 4pm) "The Dress Rehearsal"
Friday, February 21, 2013 (9am to 4pm) "Rest and Relaxation"

Students will also be supplied with an additional text titled: How Does the
Show Go On? An Introduction to Theater. This book will be an aid to our
guest speakers each day, and it has some awesome information for the kids
to have (pictures and all)!