[Capdist-auditions] EMBRACE THE NIGHT

John Brent Medialux at nycap.rr.com
Thu Feb 7 20:16:46 EST 2013

After assembling a great cast in the fall of 2012, we are now prepared to move forward with our low-budget, independent feature EMBRACE THE NIGHT. We are now looking to fill some key crew positions in this non-union, not-for-pay project. This is an excellent opportunity for individuals without a lot of film work to gain some hands-on experience and a great resume credit. The cast includes a number of talented people who are very involved in area theater and filmmaking so there will be an opportunity to get to know and network with individuals who are very active in the profession.

We would like to fill the following positions:

Director of Photography
Camera Operator
Sound Person
Assistant Director
Production Manager
Script Supervisor
Lighting Person
Costume Person
Make-up Person
Hair Person
Fight/Stunt Coordinator
Specialty Make up Person (victim of a beating, a man disfigured following a car accident and a transvestite)
Two Production Assistants

If interested, please contact filmmaker John "Jack" Brent at Medialux.nycap.rr.com
Thanks.