[Capdist-auditions] Amazing Dance Workshop coming to Albany, NY on February 24th!- Fee

Tiffinay Park dancing518 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 9 22:06:13 EST 2013

Dancers! I wanted to let you know about an amazing Dance Workshop coming to
the Albany area on Sunday, February 24th!

This workshop will feature the incredibly talented*
MICHELA MARINO LERMAN* from *Jason Samuels Smith's A.C.G.I. Company*!
The workshop is open to all local dancers!

*[image: Inline image 2]*
*
*

Registration is now open, you can register by visiting the web-site,
www.inspiraredance.com

*
*
*Tuition*
Full day of classes- $85 (Early Registration by 2/18/13)
College Student Discount: $65 (full day of classes- with valid ID)
Per class rate: $25

This workshop will be held at

Turning Point Dance Center
836 Loudon RD
Latham, NY 12110
(right by the Latham circle)

For more information and to register please contact Tiffinay at 646-493-5867
/Dancing518 at gmail.com or
visit our site at WWW.INSPIRAREDANCE.COM <http://goog_64988817/>

--
Tiffinay Parkhurst