[Capdist-auditions] (no subject)

Nathan Fullerton fullen at rpi.edu
Mon Feb 11 18:40:57 EST 2013

Hi, my name's Nathan Fullerton, I'm an EMAC major at Rensselaer Polytechnic
Institute, and I'm making a movie!

Big Business Wonderful Opportunity is a short comedic drama (30 minutes)
about a recent college graduate named Dylan, who while pursuing a possible
job opportunity accidentally gets mixed up in a murderous cult that uses
organic energy drinks to brainwash its members. I've attached a copy of the
script below, and you can read the most recent draft
here<http://homepages.rpi.edu/~fullen/bigbusinesswonderfulopportunities.pdf>
.

There are 12 speaking roles (8M 4F), with three lead parts (2M 1F) that are
on camera for most of the film. Production will take place over five days,
spread out over March. Post production and pickups will be done
periodically during the month of April, with a public screening date of May
8th. Actors must be available for auditions in late February. The listed
age reflects the age of the character itself, not necessarily the age of
the actor.

* Dylan: Male Lead. 20’s. [56 lines, 5 days of filming]
* Joe: Male Lead. 30’s. [52 lines, 4-5 days of filming]
* Jillian: Female Lead. 30’s. [12 lines, 2 days of filming]
* Mike: Male. 50’s or older. [10 lines, 1 day of filming]
* Barbara: Female. 50’s or older. [10 lines, 1 day of filming]
* Ethan: Male. 20’s. [7 lines, 2 days of filming]
* Peter: Male. 30’s or older. Indian. [7 lines, 1 day of filming]
* Charles: Male. 30’s. [7 lines, 1 day of filming]
* Brian: Male, 20’s or older. [4 lines, 1 day of filming]
* Kat: Female, 20’s. [3 lines, 1 day of filming]
* Waitress: Female, 20's or older. [2 lines, 1 day of filming]
* Caleb: Male, 20’s. [1 line, 1 day of filming]

If you're not an actor, and would like to work on the set of a film, I
would love to have you!

This film will be shown as part of a public screening at RPI, and will be
submitted to festivals and competitions. This would be a good opportunity
to broaden your portfolio as an actor or gain experience behind a camera.

Please contact fullen at rpi.edu for more information.