[Capdist-auditions] looking for impersonators/actors for a fundraising event/gala

Julie Kazakoff jpkaza at nycap.rr.com
Wed Feb 13 20:17:05 EST 2013

Technical details:

The Wesley Foundation (in Saratoga Springs)

When:  June 1, 2013 from 6-8:00 pm

Where:  Saratoga Golf and Polo Club

Theme:  "A Black and White Affair...Hollywood Style"

So here's the deal:  The Wesley Foundation is holding their annual
fundraiser at the Saratoga Golf and Polo.  In keeping with the theme we are
looking for impersonators/actors to mix and mingle with our guests dressed
up as old style Hollywood icons.  You would have to choose our own character
to portray, supply your own costume(s) and do your own research into the
character that you choose to be able to "mix and mingle" and probably take
photos with the guests.  We are planning the theme around "black and white"
meaning old style actors like the "rat pack"  or Bing/Danny Kaye/Marilyn
Monroe/Fred Astair....jeeze....there's a lot of them.  Any one interested in
having fun trying to re-enact a little hollywood class?  anyone have any
tuxes and top hats out there?

Please contact me ASAP regarding interest.

Julie Kazakoff

jpkaza at nycap.rr.com

764-3298

compensation is negotiable.  I have no idea what to offer for such a service
so we can talk.

The sooner the better.  The committee is moving forward.

Thanks