[Capdist-auditions] Immediate Opening at Schenectady Theater for Children

Criss qmogm at aol.com
Mon Feb 18 18:51:56 EST 2013

Looking for someone who likes to work with children (7 to 13) to take over teaching acting to our campers the rest of this week (Tues thru Fri).  Camp days are 9 to 3, but we will consider class time only availability (12:30 to 2:30).  Camp is being held in the Schenectady Theater for Children space in Rotterdam Mall (Just past SCCC)
If interested, please call Criss Macaione at 312-6883 ASAP